Friday, August 3, 2012

The Perfect Margarita



Here is the recipe that I developed for great margarita on the rocks:

Ingredients:
  • 2oz       High-quality Silver Tequila (1800)
  • 1/2oz   Grand Marnier
  • 1/2oz   Triple Sec
  • 1oz       Lime Juice (Rose’s sweetened lime juice)
  • 1oz       Orange Juice
  • 4oz       Sour Mix
Instructions:

Notes:
I use the ½ Grand Marnier and ½ Triple Sec mostly because Grand Marnier is so expensive and the small bottle runs out too quickly.  You can just use 1oz Grand Marnier and it tastes about the same. 

To make this for a group, I have a large Rubbermaid jugthat I pour the ingredients into and then just shake up before serving.  I just change the ounces to cups.  Also, if I make a large amount, I’ll add a few pinches of salt directly into the margarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment